Imagine the tanginess, the rich flavour and the smokiness of Barbecue sauce! Makes the taste buds go on a tingling ride, doesn’t it? This weekend, set your house as a part destination and make your summer remarkable with the lip smacking delicacies that are ultra-deliciously prepared with hot barbecue sauce houses several leading companies that deal in manufacturing the tastiest of sauces and dressings, so finding them would not be an issue. Here are some dishes that can make you the chef of your fun group:-
- Barbecue Chicken Pizza – This weekend, let the regular pizza sauce be at rest, and use barbecue sauce instead. Preheat the oven at 450 degrees, spread the sauce and throw in chunks of chicken, mozzarella, cheese, capsicum and olives. You can replace chicken with pineapple, or with fresh veggies and the results will be outstanding.
- Barbecue Chicken Burritos – Pour the heavenly sauce on chunks of chicken – or meat of your own choice, saute with choice of veggies and shredded cheese. Wrap them around tortillas, and voila! You are hit.
- Barbecue Pasta Salad – Just like Pizza, give your pasta sauce and mayonnaise a break, and try using barbecue sauce. Take boiled pasta, and pour barbecue sauce over it, and toss them with lettuce, onion, tomato, and bacon.
- Barbecue Nachos – Sounds crazy doesn’t it? Forget the usual salsa dip, and rather throw in diced onion, tomatoes and chillies with cheese and serve barbecue sauce as the dip.
- Barbecue Meatballs – The most innovative way to liven up your party is by serving plates of meatballs lathered in barbecue sauce, alongside soggy fries or mashed potatoes. Thank me later!
- Chicken Wings – Because classic savouries shall always be at the top of our mind! Prepare chicken wings interspersed with sticky & fiery barbecue sauce, and serve with sour cream and side of celery sticks.
You can also try the fusion of barbecue sauce and sweet onion sauce Salad can include both the sauces with leafy vegetables and meat chunks, and is ideal for people who remain on tips for their health. You got yourself a barbecued party!