The most delicious dishes can be made with much ease, if only you know the proper trick. One of the best options is to prepare a bowl of healthy salad. It is not only healthy, but also easy to make. So prepare a bowl of juicy salad loaded with vitamins and protein on your own. It also saves a lot of time and efforts, acting as a great option for breakfast. You can always pair it up with sandwich or garlic breads to enjoy a tummy filling breakfast. Here are 3 breakfast recipes you can make with much ease.
- Sweet onion dressing salad: In a small bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice, 1/2 cup olive oil, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper. Add this to 8 to 10 cups of salad greens that you want in a large bowl. Add lots of sweet onion dressing in this to moisten and mix it well. And your salad is ready to munch!
- Subway Sandwich: Take a bread of your choice, slice it in half lengthwise, and place cooked or boiled slices of meat on one side of the bread and add cheese slices on top. Take pieces of sliced tomato, lettuce leaves, few slices of cucumber, 1 small green bell pepper sliced and place them on top of the cheese slices. Finish your sandwich with a heap subway sauces layer. You can easily find subway sauces in India on Veeba’s website. Join the two halves of the bread together and enjoy eating!
- Healthy veg pasta: Simply boil raw pasta in hot water, and drain out the water. Pick your favorite veggies, finely chop them, and fry them in oil light oil. Add flavors to it as per your choice along with sauces and add them to the boiled pasta. To enrich the taste, add pasta sauce and enjoy your meal!
Hundreds of thousands of us are suffering from acute back pains, body aches and have twisted lifestyle, courtesy- office! Falling prey to such problems at young ages, sounds familiar? Why not take measures to improve on this and capitalizing on time while we are in office and lead a healthier life?
First step you could possibly take is the sort of diet you intake. Come up with new concoctions and try new recipes-
- Salads: Salads are one of the healthiest dishes to relish on. From their crunchiness to saucy flavours, salads will always be healthy. While you prepare your normal salad with lettuce, fresh bright veggies, add on some crunchy nuts like walnuts, almonds and copious amount of sweet onion sauce recipes of which can be found easily online. Organic stuff always tastes good. Salads are fulfilling, brining all things yummy to your tummy. So try different ways, mix match ingredients, pour in some tasteful condiments and produce your fresh salad.
- Sandwiches: While growing up, we have all enjoyed gorging on sandwiches purely how they were ready to be eaten, in like no time. Cooked with ease, universally liked by all, sandwiches are healthy when you add on fresh veggies. The conventional way to make a sandwich is by spreading melted butter, some soulful chutney over the bread. This time try putting on a condiment like original thousand island dressing recipe over the bread loaf, get grainy bread like a multi honey oat or honey oat, toast it in cheese or butter, fill in some veggies like lettuce, bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, olives, jalapenos. Add on some mint mayo so that it doesn’t taste bland. Voila, your healthy sandwich is ready. The choice of bread you eat will make a difference, so wisely pick it up.
Enjoy these delectable easy recipes and munch on in office!
I have always had a complaint with my children. They are just too moody and selective with what they eat. Of course, that is my concern too, purely because they are growing up! No matter how hard I try, what new concoctions I come up with, I fail to the power n! They just seem to be throwing food rants at me every now and then, to my chagrin. Too distressing for every mother, it is actually become a big task to cook the things our kids will like!
However, I have been scouring the internet lately to know what my children would like to eat. What can I do to make their meals interesting and tasteful? I have actually come across some nice recipes wherein the nutrition level is on point and the dishes are exciting; at least the internet pictures make it look so! Upon researching, I found out that salads of various types are doing the rounds! So here is my recipe that I loved making. Simple and easy ingredients, try them out!
- Saucy chicken salads- Children love saucy and zesty stuff and nothing too bland. So even if your veggies are bland, pour in some nice sauces like vinaigrette dressing that makes it delectable as ever!
Take and sauté chunks of chicken, bacon and sausages altogether in a frying pan until they are crispy brown. Chop lots of fresh veggies like lettuce, tomatoes, onions and bell peppers and mix it all together.
Pour in some nice mint mayonnaise and sweet onion dressing on salad. Throw in some peanuts and walnuts. That will just give an amazing flavour to the salad.
Sprinkle some herbs and seasonings. Voila! Your salad is ready! Delicious, saucy and lip-smacking, it will emanate all things good in your stomach!
Serve and gorge on this crunchy salad with your children and make the most of the quality time spent!
Sauces or dips are generally known to be quite tart or sour in taste, that is why, this new trend of adding sweet ingredients into them is so new and out of the box. It is true that, there has been an increase in the usage of sweet ingredients like sugar or honey into sauces, which gives them a balanced sweet and sour taste. People are also quite frequently using such kind of sauces instead of the traditional ones that are either spicy or have a certain sourness to them that is commonly there in ketchup, mayonnaise and all.
But the reality is that it is not that recent of a thing to use such ingredients in sauces, one can look up a Veeba teriyaki sauce recipe and one of the main items in it is brown sugar. Sugar and honey more than any other item have been staple items for many sauces the world over, but it is just now that, they are getting so much attention. It has been a slow and gradual move, but consumers are these days shifting away from the spicy chilli sauces and opting for these kinds of sauces.
A major reason why this is so, is because people are becoming more health conscious nowadays. Spicy sauces can result in a number of ailments, like heartburn, indigestion, and much more. Whereas honey and sugar being natural ingredients have been proven to be good for the stomach, digestion, skin and have various other nutritional qualities.
Using Veeba sweet onion sauce or teriyaki sauce or even chipotle are increasing are people are realising their health benefits. Be it a sandwich or a salad, as a dip or sauce, it is being found that these are not just good for health but can also be more flavourful than the spicy sauces.