The most delicious dishes can be made with much ease, if only you know the proper trick. One of the best options is to prepare a bowl of healthy salad. It is not only healthy, but also easy to make. So prepare a bowl of juicy salad loaded with vitamins and protein on your own. It also saves a lot of time and efforts, acting as a great option for breakfast. You can always pair it up with sandwich or garlic breads to enjoy a tummy filling breakfast. Here are 3 breakfast recipes you can make with much ease.
- Sweet onion dressing salad: In a small bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice, 1/2 cup olive oil, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper. Add this to 8 to 10 cups of salad greens that you want in a large bowl. Add lots of sweet onion dressing in this to moisten and mix it well. And your salad is ready to munch!
- Subway Sandwich: Take a bread of your choice, slice it in half lengthwise, and place cooked or boiled slices of meat on one side of the bread and add cheese slices on top. Take pieces of sliced tomato, lettuce leaves, few slices of cucumber, 1 small green bell pepper sliced and place them on top of the cheese slices. Finish your sandwich with a heap subway sauces layer. You can easily find subway sauces in India on Veeba’s website. Join the two halves of the bread together and enjoy eating!
- Healthy veg pasta: Simply boil raw pasta in hot water, and drain out the water. Pick your favorite veggies, finely chop them, and fry them in oil light oil. Add flavors to it as per your choice along with sauces and add them to the boiled pasta. To enrich the taste, add pasta sauce and enjoy your meal!
I have always had a complaint with my children. They are just too moody and selective with what they eat. Of course, that is my concern too, purely because they are growing up! No matter how hard I try, what new concoctions I come up with, I fail to the power n! They just seem to be throwing food rants at me every now and then, to my chagrin. Too distressing for every mother, it is actually become a big task to cook the things our kids will like!
However, I have been scouring the internet lately to know what my children would like to eat. What can I do to make their meals interesting and tasteful? I have actually come across some nice recipes wherein the nutrition level is on point and the dishes are exciting; at least the internet pictures make it look so! Upon researching, I found out that salads of various types are doing the rounds! So here is my recipe that I loved making. Simple and easy ingredients, try them out!
- Saucy chicken salads- Children love saucy and zesty stuff and nothing too bland. So even if your veggies are bland, pour in some nice sauces like vinaigrette dressing that makes it delectable as ever!
Take and sauté chunks of chicken, bacon and sausages altogether in a frying pan until they are crispy brown. Chop lots of fresh veggies like lettuce, tomatoes, onions and bell peppers and mix it all together.
Pour in some nice mint mayonnaise and sweet onion dressing on salad. Throw in some peanuts and walnuts. That will just give an amazing flavour to the salad.
Sprinkle some herbs and seasonings. Voila! Your salad is ready! Delicious, saucy and lip-smacking, it will emanate all things good in your stomach!
Serve and gorge on this crunchy salad with your children and make the most of the quality time spent!
As the millennial population grows, there has been a pressing desire to eat well to lead a healthier life; predominantly farm better! Corn, almonds, leafy vegetables seem boring in a bowl.
To some, eating salads is abysmal, but a leafy salad actually is what all we need. Vegetables high on nutrients, a little crunch here and there, adding some vinaigrette and voila, we are done! Salads not only keep you healthy, but also fill your stomach with appetizing cheese and chicken and beef chunks.
Here are some simple salad bowls tips that suffice and accentuate your salad luncheon meals-
- Filled with Mayo: There is absolutely nothing compared to the good old Mayo. The egg based white condiment is loved by all, for its taste and texture. Toss the veggies like the bell peppers and avocado in olive oil; mix the sautéed chicken chunks, midsized leafy lettuce, red onions and boiled Rajma beans. Add the lemony and garlicky taste to it, by simply sprinkling some on it. Fill it all up with copious mayonnaise for a decadent taste. You can either cook the mayo at home or could simple get the best mayonnaise in India like from the Veeba sauces, which are absolutely fat free! Adding mayo to any dish is actually like the fun tip to ay recipe. Go on, try it!
Bittersweet condiments: All salads have a pleasant and bittersweet flavour to it, provided if it is filled with an assertive condiment like sweet onion salad dressing which just wafts out a desirous and pungent smell that makes the dish even better. Take some olive oil and sauté the zucchini, spring onions commonly also called the scallions and yellow squash, until they turn tender and slightly soft. Mix the cooked orzo, goat cheese, put some parsley and the conventional salt and pepper. Don’t forget to put it in the condiments as per your liking for a delightful taste.